Thamini Uhai collaborates with various local and international organizations that share the same purpose: saving the lives of mothers and newborns by improving improve women’s access to good-quality, comprehensive emergency obstetric and neonatal care, particularly in rural and isolated areas. Thamini Uhai receives generous support from Bloomberg Philanthropies, Foundation H&B Agerup, Svenska Postkod Stiftelsen (Sweden), and Blue Lantern (Switzerland). Other partners include:
- CDC Foundation: The CDC Foundation monitors and evaluates the activities of Thamini Uhai in all the districts. The evaluation reports form the basis for Thamini Uhai implementation plans and approaches.
- EngenderHealth: Thamini Uhai works with Engender Health in the provision of long-term and permanent methods of Family Planning (FP) and comprehensive Post-Abortion Care (cPAC) to the supported facilities. Thamini Uhai provides technical support on CEmONC to the other facilities renovated by EngenderHealth in Kigoma.
- The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC): The Ministry through its reproductive health section provides technical guidance to Thamini Uhai through its policies and guidelines.
- The President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG): The facilities that Thamini Uhai supports belong to the local government regional/district authorities under the PO-RALG.: The facilities that Thamini Uhai supports belongs to the local government regional/district authorities under the President's Office, Regional Administration and Local Government(PO-RALG).
- Tanzanian Training Centre for International Health (TTCIH): TTCIH works with Thamini Uhai in developing web-based application and modules for eLearning.